Publications and references
- Criteria and Indicators for Sustainable Forest Management: Contributions of Managerial Economics and Accounting; Knoxville, Tennessee, United States; 6-9 June 2012. Wrap-up Presentation
- ZAHVOYSKA, L., JÖBSTL, H., KANT, S. and MAKSYMIV, L. (Eds., 2009) Building Insights of Managerial Economics and Accounting towards Sustainable Forest Management. Proceedings of the Symposium 2007, Lviv, Ukraine. Ukrainian National Forestry University (UNFU), Lviv, 183 p. ISBN 978-966-433-039-5
- JÖBSTL, H. and RODER, C. (Eds., 2009) Managerial Economics and Accounting in an Evolving Paradigm of Forest Management. Proceedings of the Symposium 2006, Rottenburg, Germany. Second revised edition. BOKU, Vienna, 356 p. ISBN 978-3-900962-82-1
- Innovations in Forestry Accounting: Integration of Forest Assets and Non-Market Environmental Benefits into Management and National Accounting and Reporting. Austrian Journal of Forest Science 126 (2009), 1/2, 118 p. Selected contributions to XXII IUFRO World Congress in Brisbane, Australia, 8–13 August 2005.
Authors: Jöbstl, H.; Herbohn, K.; Tzschupke, W.; Campos, P. and Caparrós, A.; Maraseni, T.N., Cockfield, G. and Apan, A.; Gios, G. and Goio, I.
- CESARO, L., GATTO, P. and PETTENELLA, D. (Eds., 2008) The Multifunctional Role of Forests – Policies, Methods and Case Studies. EFI Proceedings No. 55, Joensuu, 380 pp.
- ZADNIK STIRN, L. (Ed., 2008) Emerging Needs of Society from Forest Ecosystems: Towards the Opportunities and Dilemmas in Forest Managerial Economics and Accounting. Proceedings of the IUFRO Symposium in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 22 – 24 May 2008; 228 pp. ISBN 978-961-6020-51-0. Orders should be directed to the Biotechnical Faculty, Department of Forestry and Renewable Natural Resources, University of Ljubljana, Večna pot 83, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.