- International Workshop "Soil-Bioengineering in Torrent and Erosion Control"; Bozen, Italy; 23-27 May 2005. Report on the conference
- XXII IUFRO – WORLD CONGRESS; Brisbane, Australia; 8-13 August 2005; Coordinators report to the 44th Board meeting (doc file 113 Kb) – Coordinators report to the Division 8 meeting (doc file 115 Kb)
- HEADWATER 2005; Bergen, Norway; 20-23 June 2005
- Soil Bio-Engineering in Torrent & Erosion Control; International Workshop of IUFRO Research Group 8.04 Natural Disasters and Task Force on Forests in Sustainable Mountain Development; Bolzano, Alto Adige, Italy; 23–27 May 2005
- ECO- ENGINEERING – International Conference on "The use of vegetation to improve slope stability; Thessaloniki, Greece; 13-17 September 2004
- Workshop on Landslide Control; Salzburg, Austria; 19-23 May 2003
- Forests in Sustainable Mountain Development – Risks and Wateshed Management; together with Task Force on Forests in Sustainable Mountain Development; Galtür, Austria; 9-13 June 2003
- Third International Conference Debris-Flow Hazards Mitigation: Mechanics, Prediction, and Assessment; Davos-Dorf, Switzerland; 10-12 September 2003; Sponsered and co-organised by 8.04.00. Conference report (doc file 54 Kb)
- Watershed and Risk Managment in Mountain Development; Side Meeting at the FAO WORLD FORESTRY CONGRESS, together with Task Force on Forests in Sustainable Mountain Development;
Québec, Canada; 24-25 September 2003
- Annual Regional Meeting of WP 8.04.02; Salzburg, Austria; 5 December 2003
- International Workshop in ROCKFALL CONTROL ENGINEERING; June 17-20, 2002 in Galtuer (Austria) in cooperation with the Austrian Foresttechnical Service in Avalanche Erosion & Torrent Control
- Officers' Meeting during the INTERPRAEVENT 2002; Matsumoto, Japan; 14-18 October 2002; Minutes of the meeting (doc file 91 Kb)
- Annual Regional Meeting of Working Party 8.04.02; Salzburg, Austria; 6 December 2002
- Annual Regional Meeting of Working Party 8.04.02; Salzburg, Austria; 7 December 2001
- Workshop on "Hazard Mapping in Torrent Watersheds"; Mérida, Venezuela (Universidad de los Andes, Facultad Forestal y Ambiental); 1-6 October 2001; in cooperation with 8.04.01 and 8.04.05;
- Workshop on "Avalanche Control on the Basis of Hazard Mapping in Avalanching Areas", 18–21 June 2001, Innsbruck, Austria; in cooperation with 8.04.02 and 8.04.05;
- Meeting at Ministry of Forestry; Prague, Czech Republic; 9 May 2001; Future cooperation in Research Group 8.04.00
- IUFRO – FAO/EFC JOINT MEETING: Landscape Management – Natural Disasters; Toulouse, France; 11 September 2000
- The Determination of Avalanche Dangers – Hazard Mapping in Avalanching Areas – Workshop co-organized by 8.04.01 and 8.04.02; St. Anton/St. Christophen, Austria; 2-7 April 2000. This workshop was attended by more than 50 participants from 14 countries.
Jump to the main menu.
Jump to the submenu.