Publications and references
- Joint Regional Meeting of IUFRO RG3.03.00 and RG3.06.00 in Asia: Productivity and Safety of Final Cutting on Mountainous Plantation Forest; Matsuyama and Kochi, Japan; 24-28 July 2017. Units involved: 3.03.00, 3.06.00. http://www.kochi-u.ac.jp/iufrojrm/Proceedings
- Proceedings Ergonomic Meetings Tampere, 1995. Summaries only; availble at IUFRO home page of the Department of Forestry of the Wageningen Agricultural University
- Proceedings P3.03 Ergonomics of the XIX IUFRO World Congress Montreol Canada, August 1990. Available at the Department of Forestry, Wageningen Agricultural University (P.O.Box 342, NL -6700 AH Wageningen, The Netherlands)
- Advances in Forest Ergonomic Research and Practice. Proceedings of the Session of the IUFRO Ergonomic Group (P3.03.00) held at the IUFRO Centennial Berlin/Eberswalde, 31 August - 4 September 1992. Available at the Department of Forestry, Wageningen Agricultural University (P.O.Box 342, NL -6700 AH Wageningen, The Netherlands)
- International journal of industrial ergonomics, Elsevier: Amsterdam.
- Applied ergonomics, Elsevier Science: New York.
- Ergonomics. An international journal of research and practice in human factors and ergonomics, Taylor & Francis: London.
- Human factors. The journal of the Human Factors Society. Pergamon: New York.
- Human factors and ergonomics in manufacturing, Wiley: New York.
- SALVENDY, G. 2006. Handbook of human factors and ergonomics, 3rd Ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. 1654 p.
- ADAMS, J.A. 1989. Human factors engineering. New York: Macmillan. 424 p.
- APUD, E., et al. 1989. Guide-lines on ergonomic study in forestry. Geneva: International Labour Office. 241 p.
- ASTRAND, P.O. and K. RODAHL. 1986. Textbook of work physiology physiological bases of exercise, 3rd Ed. New York a.o.: McGraw-Hill. 756 p.
- KROEMER, K.H.E., H.J. KROEMER, and K.E. KROEMER-ELBERT. 1990. Engineering physiology bases of human factors/ergonomics, Second Ed. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold. 211 p.
- WICKENS, C.D., S.E. GORDON, and Y. LIU. 1998. An introduction to human factors engineering. New York [etc.]: Longman. 636 p.
Taylor - the father of scientific management
- TAYLOR, F.W. 1895. A piece-rate system being a step toward partial solution of the labor problem. Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. 16 (647): 865-903.
- TAYLOR, F.W. 1903. Shop management. Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. 24 (1003): 1337-1480.
- TAYLOR, F.W. 1911. The principles of scientific management. New York and London: Harper & Brothers. 77 p.
Send comments to Witold Grzywinski (Coordinator)