Publications and references
IUFRO Division 6 webinar series: Being a Forest Scientist during a Global Pandemic; 25 June 2021, 14.00-15.00 hrs Central European Time. Programme
Video recording of webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1YA3xORMs&t=3533s
IUFRO Division 6 webinar series: Forests, nature, and public space during the global pandemic;
online; 19 March 2021, 14:00-15:00 hrs Central European Time.
Video recording of webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hplGQeWq-N8&t=22s
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Public Space - Jordi Honey-Rosés, University of British Columbia
- Impacts of COVID-19 on America’s Urban Natural Areas - Clara Pregitzer, Natural Areas Conservancy
- Coping with Mental & Physical Health during Covid-19 Pandemic - Views from Malaysian Leisure & Recreational Users - Sreeetheran Maruthaveeran, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- What can we learn from people's usage and expressed need for urban green spaces during the lockdown - results from an European exploratory study - Francesca Ugolini, National Research Council of Italy
- McCullough, B., Bergsgard, N.A., Collins, A., Muhar, A. & Tyrväinen, L. The impact of sport and outdoor recreation (Friluftsliv) on the natural environment. The Swedish foundation of strategic environmental research (MISTRA). 48 p. https://www.mistra.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Sport-and-outdoor-recreation-background-paper-2018-1.pdf
- Øian, H., Fredman, P., Sandell, K., Sæþórsdóttir, A.D., Tyrväinen, L. Jensen, F.S. 2018. Tourism, nature and sustainability: A review of policy instruments in the Nordic countries. Nordic Council of Ministers, TemaNord, 2018:534, Copenhagen, 99 p.
- Nobuhiko, T. eds. 2018 Special Issue: Forest Management for the Globalization of Nature-based Tourism. Shinrinkagaku (Forest Science). 82 5-28 (in Japanese)
- Johansson, M., Johansson, K. and Andersson, E. 2018 #Metoo in the Swedish forest sector: testimonies from harassed women on sexualised forms of male control. Scand J of For Research. Volume 33, 2018 - Issue 5. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02827581.2018.1474248
- Gebrehiwot, M., Elbakitze, M. and Lidestav, G. 2018. Gender relations in changing agroforestry homegardens in rural Ethiopia. Journal of Rural Studies 61 (2018) 197-205. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0743016717311087
- Two films focus on gender issues in India produced by Purabi Bose. Each film is about 20min and multilingual with English subtitles. The trailer of the films are available at www.landingtogether.weebly.com in the website category Films.