Publications and references
- Cohen, W. B., Yang, Z. Q., Stehman, S. V., et al. (2016) Forest disturbance across the conterminous United States from 1985-2012: the emerging dominance of forest decline. Forest Ecology and Management, 360, 242–252.
- de Vries, W., Dobbertin, M. H., Solberg, S., et al. (2014) Impacts of acid deposition, ozone exposure and weather conditions on forest ecosystems in Europe: an overview. Plant and Soil, 380, 1–45.
- Hubbart, J. A., Guyette, R. & Muzika, R. M. (2016) More than drought: precipitation variance, excessive wetness, pathogens and the future of the Western edge of the Eastern deciduous forest. Science of the Total Environment, 566, 463–467.
- Loehle, C., Idso, C. & Wigley, T. B. (2016) Physiological and ecological factors influencing recent trends in United States forest health responses to climate change. Forest Ecology and Management, 363, 179–189.
- Mac Nally, R., Cunningham, S. C., Baker, P. J., et al. (2011) Dynamics of Murray-Darling floodplain forests under multiple stressors: the past, present, and future of an Australian icon. Water Resources Research, 47, W00G05.
- Millar, C. I. & Stephenson, N. L. (2015) Temperate forest health in an era of emerging megadisturbance. Science, 349, 823–826.
- Munzi, S., Correia, O., Silva, P. et al. (2014) Lichens as ecological indicators in urban areas: beyond the effects of pollutants. Journal of Applied Ecology, 51, 1750–1757.
- Pinho, P., Correia, O., Lecoq, M. et al. (2016) Evaluating green infrastructure in urban environments using a multi-taxa and functional diversity approach. Environmental Research, 147, 601–610.
- Pinho, P., Llop, E., Castro-Ribeiro, M. et al. (2014) Tools for determining critical level of atmospheric ammonia under the influence of multiple disturbances. Environmental Pollution, 188, 88–93.
- Sanguesa-Barreda, G., Linares, J. C. & Camarero, J. J. (2015) Reduced growth sensitivity to climate in bark-beetle infested Aleppo pines: connecting climatic and biotic drivers of forest dieback. Forest Ecology and Management, 357, 126–137.
- Sardans, J., Alonso, R., Janssens, I. et al. (2015) Foliar and soil concentrations and stoichiometry of nitrogen and phosphorous across European Pinus sylvestris forests: relationships with climate, N deposition and tree growth. Functional Ecology, 30, 676–689.
- Sun, G., McLaughlin, S. B., Porter, J. H. et al. (2012) Interactive influences of ozone and climate on streamflow of forested watersheds. Global Change Biology, 18, 3395–3409.
- Varghese, A., Ticktin, T., Mandle, L. & Nath, S. (2015) Assessing the effects of multiple stressors on the recruitment of fruit harvested trees in a tropical dry forest, Western Ghats, India. PLoS ONE, 10, e0119634.
- Xie, Y. Y., Wang, X. J. & Silander, J. A. (2015) Deciduous forest responses to temperature, precipitation, and drought imply complex climate change impacts. Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 112, 13585–13590.
- Zvereva, E. L., Hunter, M. D., Zverev, V. & Kozlov, M. V. (2016) Factors affecting population dynamics of leaf beetles in a subarctic region: the interplay between climate warming and pollution decline. Science of the Total Environment, 566–567, 1277–1288.
Send comments to Mikhail Kozlov (Coordinator)