Publications and references
- Radioactive contamination of forests experienced in Chernobyl and Fukushima - Session at the XXV IUFRO World Congress 2019; Curitiba, Brazil; 29 September - 5 October 2019.
- Special issue: Radiation contamination of forests and forest products - consequences and future; Edited by Satoru Miura, George Shaw, Yves Thiry, Shoji Hashimoto, Brenda Howard, Sheldon Landsberger. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity; https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/journal-of-environmental-radioactivity/special-issue/10B0RLWZTG3
- The unit was initiated at IUFRO World Congress 2014, technical session B20 entitled "Radioactive contamination in forest ecosystems and safe uses of forest products". Salt Lake City, Utah, USA; 7-13 October 2014
- Abstracts from this session are available in International Forestry Review, vol 16(5), 2014, p 168 – 171. www.iufro.org/download/file/16684/4139/iwc14-abstracts_pdf/
- Special Issue olf the Journal of Environmental Radioactivity: Volume 161, September 2016, Pages 1: "Radioactive contamination in forest ecosystems: From Chernobyl to Fukushima" http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0265931X16000187#
- Report from Session
Send comments to Shoji Hashimoto (Coordinator)