Publications and references
- 8th meeting of IUFRO Working Parties 5.01.04 and 3.04.02: "Modelling Wood Quality, Supply and Value Chain Networks"; Québec City, Canada; 12-17 June 2016. IUFRO Units involved: 5.01.04, 3.04.02. Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/woodqc2016/photos
- Sjöström, K. (ed.), 2000. Logistics in the Forest Sector. Econpap. Anjas 3 A 33, FIN-02230 Espoo, Finland. 295 p. Order Information at http://members.surfeu.fi/otaniemi/order2.htm
- Sjöström, K., and L.O. Rask (eds.), 2001. Supply Chain Management for Paper and Timber Industries. Econpap. Anjas 3 A 33, FIN-02230 Espoo, Finland. 260 p. Order Information at http://members.surfeu.fi/otaniemi/order3.htm .abstracts, see http://members.surfeu.fi/sjostrom/abstract.htm,introductory chapter, see http://www.ips.vxu.se/skogtra/scmconf/introd.html
- International Journal of Logistics management (http://www.ijlm.org/subscription/sub_info.htm/
- International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/ijpdlm.htm)
- Business Process Management Journal (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/bpmj.htm)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Journal (http://www.infochain.org/quarterly/journals.html)
- Diesen, M. (ed.), 1998. Economics of the Pulp and Paper Industry. Econpap. Anjas 3 A 33, FIN-02230 Espoo, Finland. 186 p. Order Information at http://members.surfeu.fi/otaniemi/order4.htm
- Transaction Cost Economics. Encyclopedia Corporate Governance
- Beer Game. The Beer Distribution Game is a simulation of a supply chain with four co-makers (retailer, wholesaler, distributor and factory). Participants take the role of a co-maker and decide - based on their current stock situation and customer orders - how much to order from their suppliers. All co-makers have a common goal: Minimizing costs for capital employed in stocks while avoiding out-of-stock situations. [go to online Java Application]
- MIT Open Course Ware. Logistical and Transportation Planning Methods. [go to online course].
- MIT Open Course Ware. Supply Chain Planning. [go to online course].
- MIT Open Course Ware. Manufacturing System and Supply Chain Design. [go to online course].
- MIT Open Course Ware. Logistics Systems. [go to online course].
Send comments to Gert Andersson (Coordinator)