Publications and references
- Canada: Addressing Systemic Gender, Diversity & Inclusion Issues in the Forest Sector
- Nordic region: Gender balance in the Nordic forest sector
- Austria: Networks for equality - Practice and prospects with example of the female forest network "Forstfrauen"
- Sweden: A national strategy for gender equality in the forestry sector
- United States: The WOWNet in Oregon - A grass root gender equality initiative
Forests in Women's Hands - International Conference on Women in Forestry 2020; online from Traunkirchen, Austria; 12-13 April 2021.
- Proceedings: https://forstfrauen.at/images/downloads/FiWH_Conference_Results_Upload_EN.pdf
- Watch video recording: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzRvJOjES_okREKtUksjvUoAtg5rrF5zR
- IFSA interview with Task Force Coordinator Gun Lidestav on (Un)Doing Gender at Forests in Women’s Hands 2021: https://ifsa.net/gun-lidestav-on-undoing-gender-at-forests-in-womens-hands-2021/
- Event landing page: https://www.iufro.org/events/other-major-events/forests-in-womens-hands/