Activities and events
Ameridendro 2016 - Third American Dendrochronology Conference; Mendoza, Argentina; 28 March - 1 April 2016. Conference homepage
- 3rd Training school in Quantitative Wood Anatomy; San Vito di Cadore, Italy; 20-24 June 2016. Homepage
- 1st International Course on Wood Ecology 2016. Age and Anatomical Structure of Plants - A comparison on a global scale; Klosters Dorf, Switzerland, 29 May - 4 June 2016. Homepage
- Tree Rings in Archaeology, Climatology and Ecology - TRACE 2016; Białowieża, Poland; 11-15 May 2016; Conference homepage
International Conference on Tree ring and Climate Change; Kathmandu, Nepal; 9-12 March 2015. Conference homepage
- Eurodendro 2011; 19-23 September 2011; Engelberg, Switzerland. Conference homepage
- WorldDendro 2010 - 8th Conference on Dendrochronology; Rovaniemi, Finland; 13-18 June 2010. Units involved: 4.01.04, 5.01.07. Conference homepage
- Eurodendro2009: Challenges, Developments, Advances; 26-30 October 2009; Cala Millor, Mallorca, Spain. Conference homepage
- Eurodendro 2008 The Long History of Wood Utilization; Hallstatt, Austria; 28 May - 1 June 2008. Conference homepage - Report
- 7th International Conference on Dendrochronology – Cultural Diversity, Environmental Variability; Beijing, China; 11-17 June 2006. Conference homepage - Report - Picture
- IUFRO World Congress 2005, Brisbane, Australia:
Unit 5.01.07 held a meeting at the XXII IUFRO World Congress in Brisbane, Australia in August 2005. The meeting was well attended by members and by members of other Units. The group discussed how "Tree Ring Analysis" could be more helpful to other IUFRO Units.
- For meetings from 2001-2004, please visit the Archive page.