Publications and references
- Dong, D., Du, E.Z.*, Sun, Z.Z., Zeng, X.T., de Vries, W. 2017. Non-linear direct effects of acid rain on leaf photosynthesis of terrestrial plants. Environmental Pollution, 231: 1442-1445.
- Du, E.Z.*, Dong,D., Zeng, X.T., Sun, Z.Z., Jiang, X.F., de Vries, W. 2017. Direct effect of acid rain on leaf chlorophyll content of terrestrial plants in China. Science of the Total Environment, 605–606: 764-769.
- Du E.Z.* 2017. Integrating species composition and leaf nitrogen content to indicate effects of nitrogen deposition. Environmental Pollution, 221: 392-397.
- Du E.Z.*, de Vries W., Han W.X., Liu X.J., Yan Z.B., Jiang Y.* 2016. Imbalanced phosphorus and nitrogen deposition in China's forests. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 16: 8571-8579.
- Du, E.Z.* 2016. Rise and fall of nitrogen deposition in the United States. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 113(26): E3594-E3595.
- Du E.Z.* 2015. Uncertain effects of nutrient availability on global forest carbon balance. Nature Climate Change, 5: 958-959
- Du E.Z.*, de Vries W., Liu X.J., Fang J.Y., Galloway J.N., Jiang Y. 2015. Spatial boundary of urban 'acid islands' in China. Scientific Reports, 5: 12625.
- Du E.Z.*, de Vries W., Galloway J.N., Hu X.Y., Fang J.Y. 2014. Changes in wet nitrogen deposition in the United States between 1985 and 2012. Environmental Research Letters, 9: 095004.
- Du E.Z.*, Jiang Y., Fang J.Y, de Vries W. 2014. Inorganic nitrogen deposition in China's forests: Status and characteristics. Atmospheric Environment, 98: 474–482.
- Du E.Z.*, Liu X.Y., Fang J.Y. 2014. Effects of nitrogen additions on biomass, stoichiometry and nutrient pools of moss Rhytidium rugosum in a boreal forest in Northeast China. Environmental Pollution, 188: 166–171.
- Du E.Z.*, Zhou Z, Li P, Hu, X.Y., Ma Y.C., Wang W., Zheng C.Y., Zhu J.X., He J.S., Fang J.Y. 2013. NEECF: a project of nutrient enrichment experiments in China's forests. Journal of Plant Ecology, 6: 428–435.
- Radojčić Redovniković, I, R, De Marco, A, Proietti, C, Hanousek, K, Sedak, M, Bilandžić, N, Jakovljević, T*, 2017: Poplar response to cadmium and lead soil contamination, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 144: 482-489
- Jakovljević, T*, Žlindra, D, Skudnik M, Hanousek, 2014 Nitrogen deposition measurement in Croatia and Slovenia, Proceeding of First International conference Natural Resources, Green Technology & Sustainable Development, Zagreb, Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Jakovljević, T*, Marchetto, A, Berkovic, K, Rosa, J ; Potocki, A, 2013: Atmospheric deposition measurement in the lowland forest ecosystem of Pokupsko basin in Croatia. Periodicum Biologorum 115 (3): 363-370
- Special issue on "Global atmospheric nitrogen deposition and forests: Status and ecological impacts" (2018) in Environmental Pollution. Guest Editors: Enzai Du, Mark Fenn and Wim de Vries. Please contact Dr. Enzai Du (enzaidu(at)bnu.edu.cn) for more information.
- Special issue on "Forest Response to Environmental Stress: Impacts and Adaptation" (2017) in Science of the Total Environment. Guest Editors: Steven McNulty, Enzai Du, Elena Paoletti. Available online: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00489697/vsi/10TFL95JZ1P?sdc=1
- Special issues from 24th IUFRO Conference for Specialists in Air Pollution and Climate Change Effects on Forest Ecosystems: Adaptation of Forest Ecosystems to Air Pollution and Climate Change; Antalya, Turkey; 22-26 March 2010.
iForest (2011), Vol. 4, http://www.sisef.it/iforest/index.php?action=browse&by=collection and in Environmental Pollution (2011), vol. 159, issue 5, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/issue/5917-2011-998409994-3076757
- Special issue on "Nitrogen deposition" (2008) in International Journal of Environmental Studies, Volume 65, Issue 3. Guest editors: Yusuf Serengil, Lucy Sheppard and Dale Johnson. Available online: http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g793369588.
Send comments to Enzai Du (Coordinator)