Activities and events
- Satellite Session on "Ecology and Silviculture of Sub-tropical and Tropical Oaks under Global Change" during the Sixth International Conference on Plants & Environmental Pollution (ICPEP-6); Lucknow, India; 27-30 November 2018. Conference homepage – Session flyer
- 3rd Restoring Forests: Regeneration and Ecosystem Function for the Future; Lund, Sweden; 12-14 September 2017. Units involved: IUFRO Task force – Forest Adaptation and Restoration under Global Change, 1.01.00, 1.01.06; 1.06.00, 2.01.15. Conference homepage - 1st announcement - 2nd announcement - Report - Photos (by Pär Fornling)
- COST Action EUMIXFOR Workshop: Silviculture of Mixed Forests in Europe; Arezzo, Italy; 28-29 May 2015. Units involved: 1.01.06, 4.02.06. Report
- Oak regeneration to maintain biodiversity around the world - Session organized by Kurt Gottschalk att the XXIV IUFRO World Congress in Salt Lake City, USA; 5–11 October 2014.
- OAK 2006 International Conference "Advances in the principals and practices of oak silviculture and genetics" (IUFRO WP 1.01.06 and 2.08.05 Genetics of Quercus); Wisconsin, USA; 21-27 September 2006. ReportPhoto
Send comments to Magnus Löf (Coordinator)