Activities and events
- Managing eucalyptus plantations under global changes; Montpellier, France; 17-21 September 2018. Units involved: 2.08.03, 1.02.01, Task Force Forest Biomass Network , Task Force on Sustainable Planted Forests for a Greener Future. Conference homepage - Report
- Scientific cultivation and green development to enhance the sustainability of eucalypt plantations; Zhanjiang City, Guangdong Province, China; 21-24 October 2015. Conference homepage - 1st announcement - 2nd announcement - 3rd announcement - Report - News item by FABI - Conference summary
- Latin American (Ibero American) Congress on Silviculture and Improvement of Eucalypts; Pucón, Chile; 22-23 November 2012. Units involved: 1.02.05, 2.08.03. Conference homepage
- Joining Silvicultural and Genetic Strategies to Minimize Eucalyptus Environmental Stress: from Research to Practice; Porto Seguro, Bahia State, Brazil; 14-18 November 2011. Conference homepage - 1st Call - Organizing Committee
- The Working Party organized a conference in Durban, South Africa between 22 - 26 October 2007, to address the current global knowledge for the genetic improvement and sustainable growth of commercial Eucalyptus species. Genetic improvement of Eucalyptus species has opened up new levels as breeding and selection cycles progressed. Detailed information can be found at http://www.iufrodurban.org.za/.
Send comments to Yaojian Xie (Coordinator)