Publications and references
- New Frontiers in Forecasting Forests 2018; Stellenbosch, South Africa; 25-27 September 2018. IUFRO Units involved: 4.01.00, 4.02.07, 4.03.00, 4.04.02, 5.01.04. Proceedings
Presentations in pdf format are available for download for registered users via links under each talk at http://conferences.sun.ac.za/index.php/ff2018/NFFF2018/schedConf/schedule.
- 8th meeting of IUFRO Working Parties 5.01.04 and 3.04.02: "Modelling Wood Quality, Supply and Value Chain Networks"; Québec City, Canada; 12-17 June 2016. IUFRO Units involved: 5.01.04, 3.04.02. Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/woodqc2016/photos
- 7th Workshop: Measurement methods and Modelling approaches for predicting desirable future Wood properties; Nancy, France, 1-4 October 2013. Presentations
- 6th Workshop "Connection between Forest Resources and Wood Quality: Modelling Approaches and Simulation Software", Koli National Park, Joensuu, Finland; 8-14 June 2008. An extended abstract book was produced and distributed during the meeting. Selected papers of the meeting were published in Silva Fennica in Issue 43(3), at the end of August/early September 2009.
- The University of Bio-Bio, Department of Wood Engineering, offers researchers from all areas of wood science and technology the opportunity to publish in English or Spanish free-of-charge in the open-access international journal Maderas-Cienc Tecnol (ISSN 0717-3644 and e-ISSN 0718-221X) which is indexed in ISI-Thomson Reuters, Scopus-Elsevier, Scielo, etc. Link: http://www.revistamaderas.cl/
Send comments to Alexis Achim (Coordinator)