Publications and references
Global Landscapes Forum; Warsaw, Poland; 16-17 November 2013. Forum homepage
Discussion forum: Linking gendered knowledge with gender-responsive action in the landscape: What works? 17 November 2013. In cooperation with World Farmers' Association, CIFOR, FANRPAN. Forum Homepage
Blog post - Presentations - Video
Further Reading: Forty years of gender research and environmental policy: Where do we stand? - Women's participation in forest management - Resilient Women, Resilient Planet
- A manual for lovers of people and forests. Authors: Colfer, C.J.P., Sijapati Basnett, B., Ihalainen, M. CIFOR Occasional Paper no. 184; Publication year: 2018. ISBN: 978-602-387-069-1. DOI: 10.17528/cifor/006793. https://www.cifor.org/library/6793/making-sense-of-intersectionality-a-manual-for-lovers-of-people-and-forests
- The Earthscan Reader on Gender and Forests. Edited by Carol J. Pierce Colfer, Marlène Elias, Bimbika Sijapati Basnett, Susan Stevens Hummel. © 2017 – Routledge. 380 pages | 16 B/W Illus. Details at: https://www.routledge.com/The-Earthscan-Reader-on-Gender-and-Forests/Colfer-Elias-Basnett-Hummel/p/book/9781138231597
- Gender and Forests. Climate Change, Tenure, Value Chains and Emerging Issues. Edited by Carol J. Pierce Colfer, Bimbika Sijapati Basnett, Marlène Elias. © 2016 – Routledge. 362 pages. Details at: http://bit.ly/1QCFwUw
- Future Directions of Small-Scale and Community-Based Forestry; Fukuoka, Japan; 8-12 September 2013. Units involved: 3.08.00, 6.08.00, 6.08.01. Proceedings
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Gender and Forestry and IUFRO 6.08.01 workshop. Faculty of Forestry, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Umeå; Sweden; 17-21 June 2006.
http://pub-epsilon.slu.se/399/ - direct link to PDF
- Time for Action – Changing the Gender Situation in Forestry can be accessed at the following web address: http://www.fao.org/forestry/site/17429/en. This publication was launched at the Gender and Forestry International Seminar held from 18-20 June 2006 in Umea, Sweden and was prepared by the UNECE/FAO Team of Specialists on Gender and Forestry. It provides an overview of the gender structures throughout the forestry sector in Europe and North America.
- Bibliography on Gender and Forestry, prepared by SLU librarian Lillemor Lyrén; available at http://www.bib.slu.se/bibliotek/skogs/genus/genderandfor.pdf
The bibliography has now been converted to a database with approx. 1200 records and is now available at http://www-umea.slu.se/bibum/genderforestry
- The Equitable Forest - Diversity and Community in Sustainable Resource Management. Carol J. Pierce Colfer, editor. August 2004/300 pages. Cloth, ISBN 1-891853-77-5 / $65.00; Paper, ISBN 1-891853-78-3 / $29.95
- The Bibliography on Gender and Forestry has now been converted to a database with approx. 1200 records and is now available at http://www-umea.slu.se/bibum/genderforestry