Activities and events
Session “B8d - Response of forest ecosystems to climate change: Learning from experimental manipulations and natural gradients” at XXV IUFRO World Congress, Curitiba, Brazil; 29 September – 5 October 2019.
- Session "Planted forests management and carbon sequestration: biogeochemical processes and silvicultural practices" at "ICPF 2018, 4TH International Congress on Planted Forests"; Beijing, China; 23-27 October 2018
- Session "Managing planted forests for enhancing ecosystem services" at "ICPF 2018, 4TH International Congress on Planted Forests"; Beijing, China; 23-27 October 2018
- 2017 International Workshop on Lessons Learnt and Challenges from Forest Long-term Ecological Research (LTER) in the Northeast Asian Region; Hokkaido, Japan; 29 August - 1 September 2017. Units involved: 1.01.13, 8.01.00, 8.02.00.
- IUFRO Regional Congress for Asia and Oceania 2016: Forests for Sustainable Development: The Role of Research; Beijing, China; 24-27 October 2016. Session D8-02(53) Response of forest ecosystems to climate change: Results from experimental manipulations.
- Final Workshop on COST Action 639: Greenhouse Gas Budgets of Soils under Changing Climate and Land Use; Vienna, Austria; 7-9 March 2011. Conference homepage
Send comments to Andreas Schindlbacher (Coordinator)