Activities and events
- POSTPONED DUE TO CORONA VIRUS OUTBREAK - NEW DATE: 1-4 March 2022!
Acid Rain 2020: The Future Environment and Role of Multiple Air Pollutants, 10th International Conference on Acid Deposition; Niigata City, Japan; 19-23 October 2020. Units involved: 8.04.01, 8.04.03, and 8.04.06. Conference homepage - 1st announcement - 2nd announcement
- POSTPONED DUE TO CORONA VIRUS OUTBREAK - NEW DATE: 11-15 October 2021!
Air Pollution threats to Plant Ecosystems; Paphos, Cyprus; 4-8 May 2020. Units involved: 8.04.00, 8.04.01, 8.04.02, 8.04.03, 8.04.04, 8.04.05, 8.04.06, 8.04.07, 8.04.08. Conference homepage - 1st announcement
- Biennial Research Group 7.01.00 meeting "Harmonized Growth, Cleaner Environment and Sustainable Forests"; Nanning, China; 13-17 May 2019. Units involved: 7.01.00, 7.01.01, 7.01.02, 7.01.03, 7.01.05, 7.01.07, 7.01.08, 7.01.09, 7.01.10. Conference homepage - Report
- Forest Science for a Sustainable Forestry and Human Wellbeing in a Changing World; Bucharest, Romania; 18-21 September 2018. Conference homepage - Report
- 28th IUFRO conference for Specialists in Air Pollution and Climate Change Impacts on Forest Ecosystems: "Actions for Sustainable Forest Ecosystems under Air Pollution and Climate Change"; Fuchu, Tokyo, Japan; 22-26 October 2017. Conference homepage
- Technical Session during the XXIII IUFRO World Congress; Seoul, Republic of Korea; 23-28 August 2010. D-09 "Changes in climate and air pollution – new directions in forest monitoring, research and modeling". Congress homepage - Session flyer
- 7.01.01. FutMon Task Force Meeting; Tampere, Finland; February 2010 (UNECE/ICP-Forests)
- 23rd IUFRO Conference for Specialists in Air Pollution Effects on Forest Ecosystems Air Pollution and Climate Change at Contrasting Altitude and Latitude; Murten, Switzerland; 7-12 September 2008. Conference homepage - Report
Send comments to Nicolae-Ovidiu Badea (Coordinator)