Activities and events
|IUFRO – Extension & Knowledge Exchange 2020 Conference||Asheville, North Carolina, United States|
Contact: William Gary Hubbard, Email: email@example.com
NEW DATE: 26-30 September 2021!!
IUFRO - Extension & Knowledge Exchange 2020 Conference; Asheville, North Carolina, USA; 20–24 September 2020. Conference homepage
Extension plays a key role in empowering individuals and communities to take action. This conference celebrates the successes of what we do every day in our Extension lives. The conference offers opportunities to learn from each other and build strong partnerships from local to international.
Our hosts from the Extension Forest Resources unit at North Carolina State University, are developing a first class international effort to be held in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. The event will feature both indoor and outdoor sessions as well as opportunities to learn more about one of the most unique cultural and natural treasures in the world.
- The Importance of Engaging Local Communities and Stakeholders to Increase Successful Adoption of New Technologies; Christchurch, New Zealand; 9-14 September 2018. Conference homepage - 1st announcement - Call for abstracts - Report
- Increasing capacity for program delivery through knowledge exchange networks and peer-to-peer learning; Kenora, Ontario, Canada; 25-29 September 2016. Conference homepage - Conference announcement and Call for abstracts - Announcement of Forestry Chronicle Special Theme Issue - Press coverage - Report
- Working Party 9.01.03 - Extension & Knowledge Exchange Conference; Galway, Ireland; 28 September - 2 October 2015. Conference announcement - Tentative programme - Report
- Competence development for forestry; Freiburg, Germany; 26 September - 1 October 2011. Units involved: 6.08.00, 6.09.00 9.01.03. Conference homepage - 1st announcement
- Small Scale Forestry in a Changing World: Opportunities and Challenges and the Role of Extension and Technology Transfer; Bled, Slovenia; 6-12 June 2010. Units involved: 3.08.00, 6.06.01, 6.06.02. Conference homepage
- 9th IUFRO International Extension and Technology Transfer Symposium; Mattawa and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; 21-26 September 2008. Units involved: IUFRO WP 6.06.01 and 6.06.02. Report - PDF Presentations