Activities and events
- Webinar: The Economics of US Forests as a Natural Climate Solution. online; 29 April 2021, 12:00 PM Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada). Webinar Registration - Report
- Wood based fuels for transports - conditions for their market entry and impacts on the wood-using sector and climate change mitigation; Session at the IUFRO 125th Anniversary Congress; Freiburg, Germany; 18-22 September 2017.
- 16th Symposium for Systems Analysis in Forest Resources (SSAFR); Uppsala, Sweden; 19-21 August 2015. IUFRO Units involved: 3.04.00, 4.00.00, 4.04.04, 9.02.00. Conference homepage - Report
- Forest sector modelling - new approaches and findings for improved resource decisions in a globalized world; Lillehammer, Norway; 15-18 October 2013. Conference announcement
- Forest Sector Modeling: State-of-the-Art and Future Challenges in an Expanding Global Marketplace; University of Washington, United States; 17-20 November 2008. First Announcement and Call for Papers
Send comments to Maarit Kallio (Coordinator)