Publications and references
Publications based on the TF activities, such as reports, policy briefs and papers in scientific journals will be reported here.
- Managing eucalyptus plantations under global changes; Montpellier, France; 17-21 September 2018. Units involved: 2.08.03, 1.02.01, Task Force Forest Biomass Network, Task Force on Sustainable Planted Forests for a Greener Future. Book of Abstracts
- Monteiro Alves, A., Almeida, M. H., Goes, A. 2018. Plantações Florestais. ISAPRESS. 322 pg
- 2018 Free Web APP for design and management of polycyclic mixed plantations (https://www.inbiowood.eu/webapp/)
- Production, restoration, mitigation: a new generation of plantations": Silva, L.N., Freer-Smith, P. & Madsen, P. New Forests (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11056-018-9644-6
- Changes in planted forests and future global implications. Tim Payn, Jean-Michel Carnus, Peter Freer-Smith, Mark Kimberley, Walter Kollert, Shirong Liu, Christophe Orazio, Luiz Rodriguez, Luis Neves Silva, Michael J. Wingfield. Forest Ecology and Management 352 (2015) 57-67.
- Sustainable intensification and the role of bamboo: Think Piece from the NGP study tour in China, which took place in June 2015 - Wu Shirong represented the Task Force
- Proceedings of the Third International Congress on Planted Forests. http://www.nzjforestryscience.com/supplements/44/S1
New Generation Plantations Review 2018. New Generation Plantations 2018. Coordination: Luis Neves Silva Editor: Barney Jeffries. http://newgenerationplantations.org/multimedia/file/fa03cc28-c6ef-11e8-b1d8-005056986313