Activities and events
Reports and documents on past IUFRO meetings
- International Symposium on Dynamics and Ecological Services of Deadwood in Forest Ecosystems; Quebec, Canada; 15-18 May 2011. Conference homepage - Scientific Report - Report - Pictures
- International Forest Biosecurity Conference; Rotorua, New Zealand; 16-20 March 2009. Conference flyer - Conference homepage
- IUFRO Conference on Biodiversity in forest ecosystems and landscapes; Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada; 5-8 August 2008 - First announcement and Call for Papers - Conference report
- Biodiversity in plantation forests workshop, New Zealand, September - December 2005
- Technical Session "Biodiversity and Plantations - Oxymoron or Opportunity", Brisbane, Australia. 8 August 2005.
- "Biodiversity and Conservation Biology in Plantation Forests", Bordeaux, France. 27-29 April 2005.
- "Forest Diversity and Resistance to Native and Exotic Pest Insects", Hanmer Springs, NZ. August 2004.
Please refer to the Archive to learn more about these events.
Archive | Send comments to John Devaney (Coordinator)