Scientific Summary No. 23
In the Fourth International Poplar Symposium, current findings in poplar and willow science were presented in sessions on four thematic areas:
- Advances and Applications in Poplar and Willow Genomics and Biotechnology,
- Advances In Conventional Poplar Breeding and Gene Conservation,
- Using Poplars and Willows to ProvideEcosystem Services and Bioenergy, and
- Poplars in a Changing World: Understanding Responses to Climate Change.
Click here to find out more!
- scicsumm23-poplar.pdf26 Ki