Publications and references
- Workshop of Working Party 7.02.02: Global Change and Forest Diseases: New Threats, New Strategies; Cantabria, Spain; 23-28 May 2011.
Book of Abstracts: Link to online file (754 K, PDF)
Proceedings: Special issue of the Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (JAERD): Link to online file (21 MB, PDF)
Selected Articles in Forest Systems, Vol 21, No 2 (2012): Link to external source
The Montesclaros Declaration (2.9 MB, PDF) - The Montesclaros Declaration (webpage)
- Proceedings of the conference of IUFRO Working Party 7.02.02 Foliage, shoot and stem diseases; Isparta, Turkey; 11-16 May 2009. Link to online file (9 MB, PDF)
- Proceedings of the conference of IUFRO Working Party 7.02.02; Sopron, Hungary; 21-26 May 2007. Acta Silvatica & Lignaria Hungarica. Special edition 2007. 292 p. Link to online file or in printed form (please direct orders by email to aslh(at)nyme.hu)
- Special issue of "Botany" on stem and shoot fungal pathogens and parasitic plants: eight papers of a session of 7.02.11 and 7.02.02, held at the XXII IUFRO World Congress in Brisbane, Australia, August 2005; vol. 87 (1): 1-63.(2009): http://pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/rp-ps/inDetail.jsp?jcode=cjb&lang=eng&vol=87&is=1
- Proceedings of the IUFRO Working Party 7.02.02 Shoot and Foliage diseases, Meeting at Corvallis, Oregon, USA 2004. Available from: Glen R. Stanosz, Department of Plant Pathology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1630 Linden Drive, Madison, WI, 53706, USA.
- Proceedings of the IUFRO Working Party 7.02.02 Shoot and Foliage diseases, Meeting at Hyytiälä, Finland, 17-22 June, 2001. Available from the Finnish Forest Research Institute (www.metla.fi).
We encourage Working Party members to contact the coordinators for posting news items, reports of upcoming meetings and listing of recent publications that may be of interest to the membership.
Links to other information resources
Abstracts of the SNS meeting in Forest Pathology 26. - 29. 8. 2007 in Hyytiälä, Finland can be found here: http://www.metla.fi/tapahtumat/2007/sns-pathcar/