Activities and events
- Foliar, Shoot, Stem and Rust Diseases of Trees - Forest Diseases During Global Crises. Durham, New Hampshire, USA; 26 June - 1 July 2022. IUFRO Units involved: 7.02.02, 7.02.05. 1st announcement - 2nd announcement - 3rd announcement - Final announcement - Schedule - Field Trip - Report
- Joint Meeting of the IUFRO Working Parties "Shoot, foliage and stem diseases" and "Wilt diseases" (7.02.02 and 7.02.03) on Phyllosphere Diseases; Figline Valdarno, Florence, Italy; 6-10 May 2019. 1st announcement - 2nd announcement - Report
- Meeting of Working Party 7.02.02 Foliage, Shoot and Stem Diseases of Forest Trees; Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada; 7-11 May 2017. Conference homepage - Report
- Joint IUFRO 7.02.02 "Foliage, shoot and stem diseases of forest trees" and 7.03.04 "Diseases and insects in forest nurseries" Working Partíes Meeting; Uppsala, Sweden; 7–12 June 2015. Units involved: 7.02.02, 7.03.04. Conference homepage - Conference announcement - Report
- Biosecurity in naturals forests, stands and plantations, genomics and biotechnology for biosecurity in forestry; Brno, Czech Republic; 20-25 May 2013. Conference homepage.
- Workshop of Working Party 7.02.02: Global Change and Forest Diseases: New Threats, New Strategies; Cantabria, Spain; 23-28 May 2011. Conference homepage - First announcement
- Meeting of IUFRO WP 7.02.02 Foliage, Shoot and Stem Diseases of Forest Trees; Sopron, Hungary; 21-26 May 2007 - Report
- Meeting of IUFRO Working Party 7.02.02 - Foliage, shoot, and stem diseases; Corvallis, Oregon, USA; 13-19 June 2004.
- Foliage, shoot and stem diseases of trees: IUFRO Working Party 7.02.02 Meeting; Quebec City, Quebec, Canada; 25-31 May 1997
- Recent Research on Conifer Needle Diseases; Gulfport, Mississippi, USA; 14-18 October 1984. Proceedings
Send comments to Julio Javier Diez Casero (Coordinator)