Publications and references
- Biological invasions in forests: trade, ecology and management; Prague, Czech Republic; 20-24 September 2021. Units involved: 7.03.07, 7.03.12, 8.02.04. Recordings of sessions - Picture gallery
- Climate-Induced range shifts in boreal forest pests and their ecological, economic and social consequences; Baie-Comeau, Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada; 11-15 July 2016. Units involved: 8.01.06, 7.03.05, 7.03.07. Selection of papers in the Canadian Journal of Forest Research.
- Population Dynamics and Integrated Control of Forest Defoliating and Other Insects; Sopot, Poland; 28 September - 2 October 2015. Units involved: 7.03.07, 7.03.06, 7.03.13. Book of Abstracts
- Forest Insects and Environmental Change; Jackson Hole, WY, United States; 23 September - 2 October 2009. Units involved: 7.03.05, 7.03.07. Book of Abstracts
- McManus, ML, Liebhold, AM (eds.). 1996. Proceedings, Population Dynamics, Impacts, and Integrated Management of Forest Defoliating Insects; Banska Stiavnica, Slovak Republic. USDA Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, General Technical Report NE-247
Links to online files: Part A - pages 1 to 69 (9 MB) - Part B - pages 70 to 142 (9.1 MB) - Part C - pages 143 to 212 (9.9 MB) - Part D - pages 213 to 291 (8.2 MB) - Part E - pages 292 to 352 (10.5 MB).
- McManus, ML, Liebhold, AM, Otvos, IS, Fosbroke, SLC 1999. Proceedings, Integrated Management and Dynamics of Forest Defoliating Insects; Victoria, British Columbia. USDA Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, General Technical Report NE-277.
Links to online files: Part A - pages 1 to 30 3.9 MB - Part B - pages 31 to 55 3.0 MB - Part C - pages 56 to 84 3.4 MB - Part D - pages 85 to 107 2.8 MB - Part E - pages 108 to 132 5.5 MB - Part F - pages 133 to 169 5.4 MB
- McManus, ML, Liebhold, AM (eds.). 2003. Proceedings, Ecology, Survey and Management of Forest Insects; Krakow, Poland. USDA Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, General Technical Report NE-311.
- Kamata, N., A.M. Liebhold, D.T. Quiring, and K.M. Clancy (eds). 2006. Proceedings IUFRO Kanazawa 2003 International Symposium Forest Insect Population Dynamics and Host Influences. Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Japan.
Send comments to Jean-Noel Candau (Coordinator)