Activities and events
TF International Forest Governance
Meeting of the IUFRO Task Force on "International Forest Governance"; Copenhagen, Denmark; 8-10 December 2012.
Schedule of Activities
The Task Force schedule will be developed consistent with activities and outputs that are linked to major IUFRO conferences and international policy events. As a result we propose that initial scheduled meetings be held:
- 25-30 June 2012 – at the IUFRO Regional African Congress in Nairobi. The Task Force could contribute to the Congress’s scientific programme.
- 10-14 June 2013 in San José, Costa Rica during the IUFRO Regional Latin American meeting
XXIV IUFRO World Congress, Salt Lake City, USA
Most importantly, the Task Force would contribute to the programme of the IUFRO World Congress in October 2014 in Salt Lake City.
- COP-17, Durban, December 2012
- Rio +20 Earth Summit, June 2012, Rio de Janeiro;
- UNFF-10, 2013, Turkey: Forests and economic development
Send comments to Benjamin (Ben) Cashore (Task Force Coordinator)