Activities and events
- Webinar "Forest Science in the Amazon context". August 11, 2020, https://www.even3.com.br/florestar2020. Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/qck-dmun-mgh?authuser=1.
- 1st Baiano Remote Cycle Of Lectures In Wood Anatomy And Its Importance. August 17 -19, 2020, Brazil.
- Forest Legality Week, sponsored by the World Resources Institute, every year in October, Washington, DC, USA.
- Project: PEER Cycle 8 USAID: Development of wood identification system and timber tracking database to support legal trade, Term: 2020-2021, Bogor, Indonesia.
- Global Xylaria Survey: Sharing information of xylarium database with the international wood anatomy community, May 2020.
- Proposed Activity: Establishing social media platforms (Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter) to increase public interest in wood identification and promote the importance of identification to ensure legal timber trade and sustainable wood products.
- 7th Annual Meeting of the IAWA-China Group: Strengthening the protection and utilization of forestry resources, broadening research field of wood anatomy and wood science; Lin-an, Zhejiang, China; 28-29 November 2020. IUFRO Units involved: 5.16.00, 5.06.00. Conference homepage - Report
- Asia Pacific Timber Regulation Enforcement Exchange (TREE-Asia Pacific); July 27-29, 2020.
- The Session of XXV IUFRO World Congress, C3i: LPF/SFB-IAWA PANEL DISCUSSION: New methods and applications of tropical timber identification of promote legal logging; Curitiba, Brazil; September 30, 2019.
- IAWA-IUFRO International Symposium for Updating Wood Identification; Beijing, China; 20–22 May 2019. Units involved: 5.06.00, 5.16.00. Conference homepage - Flyer - Report
- Identification of Timber Species and Origins Regional Workshop for Asia-Pacific; Beijing, China; August 20-21, 2013.
Send comments to Yafang Yin (Coordinator)