Publications and references
Several Division 7 participants contributed to a special issue of the journal 'Biological Invasions' that was coordinated by the IUFRO Task Force on 'Biological Invasions in Forests'. This is the first major compilation of papers on invasions of forests across a wide range of taxa. Special issue editors were Sandy Liebhold (Coordinator of the Task Force and of RG 7.03 - Entomology), Ecki Brockerhoff (Div. 7 coordinator) and Martin Nuñez (an Argentine expert in invasions of non-native tree species).
Contact and request for reprints: Andrew Liebhold, aliebhold(at)gmail.com
- Special Issue: Forest Health in a Changing World. Proceedings from several Division 7 sessions at the 2014 IUFRO Wolrd Congress in Salt Lake City. Forestry Volume 89, Issue 3; July 2016; ISSN 0015-752X; EISSN 1464-3626. https://academic.oup.com/forestry/issue/89/3
- Second International Conference on Biodiversity in Forest Ecosystems and Landscapes; Cork, Ireland; 28-31 August 2012. Units involved: 8.02.00 and related Working Parties, 7.00.00, TF on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services. Book of Abstracts
- Workshop of Working Party 7.02.02: Global Change and Forest Diseases: New Threats, New Strategies; Cantabria, Spain; 23-28 May 2011. The Montesclaros Declaration
- Plantation Forests and Biodiversity: Oxymoron or Opportunity?
Springer Book Series: Topics in Biodiversity and Conservation, Vol. 9
Brockerhoff, E.G.; Jactel, H.; Parrotta, J.A.; Quine, C.P.; Sayer, J.; Hawksworth, D.L. (Eds.)
Reprinted from Biodiversity and Conservation, Volume 17, No. 5, 2008
2009, VIII, 288 p., Hardcover
- Conference on "Adaptation of Forests and Forest Management to Climate Change with Emphasis on Forest Health – Review of Science, Policies, and Practices"; 25-28 August 2008; Umea, Sweden. Session Summaries - Book of Abstracts