Activities and events
|International Conference on Agricultural Innovations for Resilient Agri-Food Systems||Jammu, India|
Contact: Sanjeev Chauhan, Email: chauhanpau(at)rediffmail.com
International Conference on Agricultural Innovations for Resilient Agri-Food Systems; Jammu, India; 13-15 October 2022. Conference homepage
- IUFRO World Day; online; 28.29 September 2021. Event website
- Celebrating Environment Day 2021; Ludhiana, India; 5 June 2021. Report
- Celebrating Biodiversity; Ludhiana, India; 22 May 2021. Report
- National training program on "Biophysical and Socioeconomic Interactions in Agroforestry"; Ludhiana, India; 16 February - 8 March 2021. Report
- Celebrating International Mountain Day; online; 11 December 2020. Report
- 4th World Congress on Agroforestry "Agroforestry: Strengthening links between science, society and policy"; Montpellier, France; 20-22 May 2019. Units involved: 1.00.00, 1.04.00. Conference homepage - Report
- First South Asian Conference on Forestry / Agroforestry Research; Kathmandu, Nepal; 8-10 November 2018.
- Seminar on "Agroforestry: potential livelihood option for future"; Hetauda, Makwanpur, Nepal; 28 December 2016. Report
- International Forestry and Agroforestry Congresses; Puerto Natales, Chile, 14-16 December 2016.
- Agroforestry; Kathmandu, Nepal; 11-12 November 2016.
- Approaches for Sustaining Agroforestry Systems and Practice in Asia and Oceania; Session at the IUFRO Regional Congress for Asia and Oceania; Beijing, China; 24-27 October 2016.
- VIII Congreso Agroforestal Internacional/VIII Latin American Agroforestry Congress; Iguazu, Argentina; 7-9 May 2015. Conference homepage
- Women in Agroforestry; Kathmandu, Nepal; 28-29 November 2013. Call for Papers - Programme Inaugural Session - Programme Sessions - Report - Pictures.
- Agroforestry Policy dialogue with stakeholders (both public and private); Kathmandu, Nepal; October 2015
- 1st International Symposium on Afforestation of Pastures in Subtropical Regions; Curitiba, Brazil; 8-10 October 2013. Report
- II Jornadas Forestales de Patagonia Sur y 2° Congreso Internacional Agroforestal Patagónico; El Calafate, Santa Cruz, Argentina; 16-17 May 2013. Conference homepage - Report
- VII Congresso Latino Americano de Sistemas Agroflorestais para a Produção Pecuária Sustentável/VII Latin American Congress on Agroforestry Systems for Sustainable Animal Production; Belén de Pará (Para), Brazil; 8-10 November 2012. Conference homepage Portuguese / Conference homepage English - Report - Clipping
- 2nd Colombian Congress and 1st International Seminar on Silvopasturing; Medellín, Colombia; 31 July - 1 August 2012. Flyer - Report
- 2do Congreso Nacional de Sistemas Silvopastoriles (SSP); Santiago del Estero, Argentina; 9 y 11 de mayo de 2012. Página web del congreso - Convocatoria - Summary Report
- 1er Curso Internacional de Postgrado sobre Agroforestería: Principios Ecológicos de la Agroforestería/1st International Graduate Workshop in Agroforestry: Ecological Principles of Agroforestry; Concepción, Chile; 23-24 January 2012. Tríptico - Flyer - Summary Report
- Tercer Seminario: Investigación y Desarrollo en la Pequeña y Mediana Propiedad, Avances de la Agroforestería en Chile; Concepción, Chile, 26 al 28 de Octubre 2011. Página web - Afiche - Flyer
- 1er Congreso Internacional Agroforestal Patagónico; Coyhaique, Chile; 27-29 October 2010. Conference homepage - 1st Call - Primer Llamado
- A South Asian Agroforestry Conference was held at Kathmandu during September 2008. This conference looked at the future possibilities of developing agroforestry in this region.
- Second International Symposium on Multi-Strata Agroforestry Systems with Perennial Crops: Making ecosystem services count for farmers, consumers and the environment; Turrialba, Costa Rica; 17-21 September 2007 - Symposium website
- We have not been able to hold the Unit's meeting exclusively but I would like to highlight the one held in Indonesia in 1996. After the meeting, a comprehensive country profile was published by the Asia Pacific-Agroforestry Network, FAO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, FAO, Bangkok in 1996. This profile was edited by: Rene Koppelman, Chun K. Lai, Patrick B. Durst and Janice Naewboonnien.
International Agroforestry Conference (IAC) 2018 "Promotion of Agroforestry for Rural Income Generation, Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation"; Kathmandu, Nepal; 27-29 April 2018: Conference homepage and Call for Papers