Publications and references
- What Sustains Nepalese Agroforestry practices. Indian Journal of Ecology (2020), 47 (2): 540-542.
- Improving science-policy interface: Lessons from the policy lab methodology in Nepal’s community forest governance. Elsevier, Forest Policy and Economics, Vol. 114, May 2020. 101997.
- Impacts of market-oriented agroforestry on farm income & food security: insights from Kavre and Lamjung districts of Nepal. Agroforestry Systems, Vol. 93, 1593-1604 (2019).
- Can Research Inform Public Policy? Policy Lab Experiments in Nepal's Community Forest Governance. H. Ojha and 6 co-authors; Forest Policy and Economics; 2018
- Impacts of market-oriented agroforestry on farm income and food security: insights from Kavre and Lamjung districts of Nepal. B.H. Pandit and 6 co-authors; Agroforestry Systems; 2018
- Promoting Private Forestry and Agroforestry in Nepal: A Policy Lab Approach; Poster presented at the TropAg 2017 in Brisbane, Australia; by Swoyambhu Man Amatya,Bishnu Hari Pandit, Ian Nuberg, Edwin Cedamon, Hemant Ojha, Krishna K. Shrestha, Anthony Zwi, Naya Sharma Pudel, Udeep Regmi. Poster
- Journal of Forest and Livelihood 15(1) September, 2017: Private Forests in Nepal: Status and Policy Analysis.
Swoyambhu M. Amatya and Prakash Lamsal. Paper
- Seminar on "Agroforestry: potential livelihood option for future"; Hetauda, Makwanpur, Nepal; 28 December 2016. Book of Abstracts
- Nepal Forestry Handbook (Third Edition). Compiled by: Swoyambhu Man Amatya, Ph.D.; Kanhaiya Raj Shrestha, M.Sc.; Edwin Cedamon, Ph.D. Australian Centre for International Agriculture Research and Nepal Foresters' Association. November 2016. 553 p. For copies contact: Nepal Foresters' Association, P.O. Box 2761, Babar Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal; nfa(at)mail.com.np / http://www.geocities.com/nepalforesters/
- Workshop "Present Status and Future Prospects of Agroforestry in Nepal"; Kathmandu, Nepal; 26-28 March 2015. Abstract by S M Amatya and I. Nuberg - Declaration
- Women in Agroforestry; Kathmandu, Nepal; 28-29 November 2013. Proceedings
- Agroforestry in Nepal: Research and Practice. Agroforestry Systems, Volume 21, March 1993.
- Agroforestry Systems and Practice in Nepal. Forest Research and Survey Centre, Kathmandu, 1994.
- Functions of trees in the Nepalese Agro forestry Systems. In: Proceedings of the International Workshop Agro forestry for Sustainable Land-use -Montpellier (France) 23-29 June 1997.
- Agroforestry Models for Cultivation of MAP Species. In: Agro forestry and Forest Products. Proceedings International Workshop 28-30 November, 2000. Department of Forestry, NEHU, Mizoram Campus, Aizawl, India.
- Asia Pacific Agro forestry Profiles: Second Edition, Asia Pacific Agro forestry Network, FAO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, FAO, Bangkok, 1996. Edited by: Rene Koppelman, Chun K. Lai, Patrick B. Durst and Janice Naewboonnien.
Amatya S.M., Cedamon E., Nuberg I. (2018), AGROFORESTRY SYSTEMS AND PRACTICES IN NEPAL - Revised Edition, Agriculture and Forestry University, Rampur, Nepal, 108pp + xviii. ISBN: 978-9937-0-4026-6. PDF for download
- Institute of Forestry at Pokhara, Tribhuvan University, Pokhara
- Institute of Forestry at Hetauda, Tribhuvan University, Hetauda
- Department of Forest Research and Survey, Kathmandu
- Central Library, Kathmandu
- International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (ICRAF), Kenya, Nairobi
- International Centre for Forestry Research (CIFOR), Indonesia
Send comments to Swoyambhu Amatya (Coordinator)