Publications and references
- INDONESIA: Women leadership in the state-owned forestry enterprise, Perhutani
- UGANDA: Addressing the gender gap in participation and representation in community forestry
- CANADA: Addressing Systemic Gender, Diversity & Inclusion Issues in the Forest Sector
- NORDIC REGION: Gender balance in the Nordic forest sector
- AUSTRIA: Networks for equality - Practice and prospects with example of the female forest network "Forstfrauen"
- SWEDEN: A national strategy for gender equality in the forestry sector
- UNITED STATES: The WOWNet in Oregon - A grass root gender equality initiative
Frauen in der Forstwirtschaft in den Berg- und Walddörfern der Türkei 1959 - 2009 / Women in Forestry in the Forest- and Mountain Villages of Turkey 1959 - 2009. Elisabeth Johann (ed.); Wien, 2023. ISBN No. 978-3-200-09227-3. PDF for download
Forests in Women's Hands - International Conference on Women in Forestry 2020; online from Traunkirchen, Austria; 12-13 April 2021.
- Proceedings: https://forstfrauen.at/images/downloads/FiWH_Conference_Results_Upload_EN.pdf
- Watch video recording: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzRvJOjES_okREKtUksjvUoAtg5rrF5zR
- IFSA interview with Task Force Coordinator Gun Lidestav on (Un)Doing Gender at Forests in Women’s Hands 2021: https://ifsa.net/gun-lidestav-on-undoing-gender-at-forests-in-womens-hands-2021/
- Event landing page: https://www.iufro.org/events/other-major-events/forests-in-womens-hands/