no news in this list.
Nature Research Awards for Driving Global Impact // 21 March 2021
Science is critical in solving global challenges. In 2021 Springer Nature invites applications from early career researchers working in these areas:
- Food security, water security and/or energy security – ensuring a long term, sustainable supply of either food, water or energy.
- Healthcare interventions – the assessment, improvement or promotion of human health.
- Environmental protection – protection of the natural environment on land and water including the repair of damage.
- Climate change – slowing climate change and adapting to what’s unavoidable.
- Sustainable cities – building green, liveable cities that last.
Organization: Nature Portfolio
Submit nomination by: 21 March 2021
Premi Ramon Margalef d’Ecologia // 28 May 2021
The aim of the Premi Ramon Margalef d’Ecologia is to recognize an exceptional scientific career or discovery in the field of ecological science that has contributed to significant progress in scientific knowledge or thought, or to the development of theoretical instruments for the good management of natural resources on land or in the sea. The Prize may be awarded either to individuals or to legal persons or groups from all over the world that have made significant contributions to the development of the ecological sciences. Candidatures must be submitted by university institutions, superior schools, research centers or scientific academies or have science divisions and other institutions of similar purpose, by persons who have been awarded the Prize or by persons who have been members of the Jury.
Organization: Government of Catalonia
Submit nomination by: 28 May 2021