Activities and events
|Fir and Pine Management in Changeable Environment: Risks and Opportunities - Joint Conference of IUFRO Working Parties "Ecology and Silviculture of Fir" and "Ecology and Silviculture of Pine"||Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Contact: Dalibor Ballian, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Teresa de Jesus Fidalgo Fonseca, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Andrej Bončina, Email: Andrej.Boncina@bf.uni-lj.si
Fir and Pine Management in Changeable Environment: Risks and Opportunities - Joint Conference of IUFRO Working Parties "Ecology and Silviculture of Fir" and "Ecology and Silviculture of Pine"; Sarajevo, Bosina and Herzegovina; 19-22 September 2022. IUFRO Units involved: 1.01.09, 1.01.10. Details to be announced.
Information: Teresa De Jesus Fidalgo Fonseca, Andrej Bončina, Dalibor Ballian
- Prospects for fir management in a changeable environment. The 50th anniversary of Abies IUFRO unit. Cracow, Poland; 28-30 May 2019. Conference homepage
- Abies 2016: The 15th International Conference on Ecology and Silviculture of Fir - "Bringing Knowledge on Fir Species Together"; Sapporo, Japan; 21-24 September 2016. Conference homepage - Preliminary announcement - Report
- Effects of ungulate browsing on forest regeneration and silviculture - Special implications for Abies alba (European silver fir); Birmensdorf, Switzerland; 14-16 October 2015. IUFRO Units involved: 1.01.09, 1.01.12. Conference homepage - Conference topics - Report
- 14th International Fir Symposium; Kastamonu, Turkey; 12-14 September 2012. Units involved: 1.01.09, 2.02.09, 2.02.13. Conference homepage
- The Silver fir (Abies alba Mill.) and its relatives in Europe: current status and future perspective; Hittisau (Bregenzer Wald), Austria; 31 August - 4 September 2009. Conference homepage
For past meetings see the Archive page.